Friday, November 18, 2011

Ambot ah! Travel Blog



My name is Marcos (a.k.a chymera) and I am a travel blogger, photographer, and a registered nurse. Ambot-ah is my personal blog and aggregate of my virtual life, where people can keep up-to-date with my latest online activity. I’m currently working as a professional blogger and freelancing as a photographer. I finished my nursing degree in one of the top performing nursing schools in the Philippines but I’m currently not actively pursuing my profession as a nurse.

Blogging has become my bread and butter, fueling my travel lifestyle. My “work” basically involves visiting different places and writing about it online. While it may be perceived as one of the most stress free jobs in the world, being successful at blogging professionally, as I’ve come to experience, takes time, skill, and dedication. If you’re interested about my life as a travel blogger, photographer, and a nurse, keep visiting (or subscribe to) Ambot-ah for my travel journals, photo ops, blogging tips, life learnings and discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment